At Cala Qisya we subscribe to a set of beliefs that help guide how we work, play, and problem-solve together. If these resonate for you, there just might be a role with your name on it.
Everybody can make a difference
If you’re fresh out of college or an executive, at Cala Qisya we expect you to go the extra mile and figure out how you can have the greatest impact in your role. Titles are damned.
Visionary and risk taker are welcome here.
Look before leaping, yes—but then, by all means, leap. While we expect people to be thoughtful and strategic, to analyse all angles, we also know that real progress only comes from real risk-taking and vision for the company. And when risk is failing? We celebrate those too.
Be proud of our design because it’s improved people’s lives
Seamless site navigation, a peaceful office space, a perfect killer excel spreadsheet, we believe great design is human-centric and always considers its audience. We encourage Cala Qisya employees to think about that audience and design a great experience for them.
Simple but Awesome
At Cala Qisya this means we make fewer products that last longer—but it also means that we encourage the team to focus on what really matters. We believe that doing one or two things really well goes a lot further than doing ten things only OK. We encourage to look at a very simple angle but yet they can see something awesome at the end of the process.
Our production team selected the best material and comfortable for each collection.
Graphic Designer Assistant
Cala Qisya HQ, Teluk Panglima Garang, Selangor
Vacancy : 1 Fulltimer, Salary Range : RM 2000.00 - 2400.00
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team to help bring our brand to life and evolve our design vision. This role will contribute to a wide range of projects with work spanning both the digital and physical space—anything from site design to in-store signage. This position will work closely with a team of brands and ads manager to develop, concept and execute brand campaigns.
As a member of our design team, the right candidate is able to design within an established identity system while always innovating and pushing the brand forward to create best-in-class visual solutions. This role reports to the Chief Creative Director.
We'd love to hear from you:
- Degree in graphic design and two years of experience.
- Computer skills as required by the department such as Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effect and etc.
- Experience providing office support and coordinating work.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Proactive and approachable person.
- Assist with designs and graphics, such as combinations of photographs, text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Visualize and execute conceptual ideas within budgetary constraints and guidelines.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Determine software applications be used and develops and/or maintains applicable computer programs.
- Assist photographer for a photo shoot at the studio.
- Able to create an idea of the prop by using DIY for photo shoot campaign purposes.
- Able to contribute a new idea or improvise team idea for a new campaign.
- Ability to multitask, working on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- The clear understanding of design trends in social media
- Typography experience, required
- You must be creative and enjoy taking an idea or concept and running with it!
- Must have the ability to receive constructive feedback and work within brand identity
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- EPF, SOCSO & PCB (If necessary)
- Min 14 annual leave per year, more for a senior position.
- Overtime allowance will be provided.
- Meals (Lunch) is provided.
- Attractive basic salary + Benefits + Medical + Annual Leave + Overtime + Staff Discount
Please come to interview at the CalaQisya HQ below immediately (Interview will be conduct based on shortlisted)
- Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Date: Monday – Friday
- CalaQisya HQ
- No 28-2, Jalan Persiaran Eco 8/1B, Eco Santuari
- 42500, Teluk Panglima Garang
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your application.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence."
"Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required."
If you're interested please submit your application at firstname.lastname@example.org