We recommend customers to check on the product's individual material and refer to our general guidelines in handling each of the products you bought from us.
Below are the general guidelines for most of our offerings:
But, consider pre-washing first.
Prewash any natural fibres that you will be washing in the future, as some shrinkage may occur. We recommend prewashing in the same way you will wash your fabric in the future - including drying. Wash all brights, darks and lights separately as some colours may run in their first few washes.
Chiffon comes in many types but generally use a low temperature for all chiffon. Iron while damp.
SILK chiffon is the most delicate. Follow care instructions of silk (except ironing), but be extra gentle when handling it i.e. when handwashing, pressing dry, ironing.
Use moderate temperature when ironing. Iron while damp.
High temperature might cause silk to yellow and fade.
Silk is sensitive to sunlight and might spoil under strong sunlight so do not hang them outside to dry!
Iron under low temperature. Iron while damp. It's safest to put a piece of paper on top of the garment before running the iron across it.
1. Machine wash cotton items in cold or warm water. Do not use hot water as it may shrink the cotton.
2. Use normal wash cycles and gentle detergent.
3. Avoid using any harsh chemicals like bleach and fabric softener.
4. Tumble dry on a low setting, then promptly remove the item from the dryer to avoid wrinkles.
5. Use an iron to remove wrinkles. Adding a spray starch will revive the crispness of cotton fabrics.
How to Unshrink cotton Clothes in 6 Steps :
1. Use lukewarm water and gentle shampoo or soap. Fill a sink or tub with lukewarm water and add a capful of baby shampoo or hair conditioner. You may also try using the same amount of laundry detergent formulated for delicate cycles.
2. Soak for up to 30 minutes. This is when the fibers will begin to loosen.
3. Gently remove water from the clothing. When time is up, gently squeeze water from the clothing, but do not rinse the items.
4. Lay the clothing on a flat towel. Roll the towel, with the clothing inside, squeezing gently to release more water until the clothing is damp rather than wet.
5. Lay the clothing on another dry flat towel. As you position it on the towel, stretch it gently back to its preshrunk size.
6. Let the clothing air dry.
Dryclean recommended guaranteeing colour integrity. Do not machine wash, hand wash at your own risk. Dry coloured linens in shade (fading will occur in sunlight), hot/warm iron.
Dry cleanable, cool machine wash or hand wash. Do not twist/wring, iron on reverse side.
Dry clean only. Please note some of these fabrics are delicate so please be careful against rough surfaces and snagging.
Most polyester fabrics may be machine-washed using warm water, but check care labels first.
Tumble dry polyester garments on low heat. Remove them from the dryer while they're still slightly damp to prevent wrinkles and avoid a static buildup. If ironing is required, use a low heat: Polyester will melt beneath a hot iron.
As a general rule of thumb, all denim should be turned inside-out and washed on the slowest spin cycle and lowest temperature to cut down on friction and reduce fade. You should also limit the number of denim pieces in the machine to three or four pairs for the same reason.
Once out of the washer, turn the jeans the right side out and allow them to dry fully either on a washing line or flat away from direct sunlight before storing. Never put them into a tumble dryer and remember that indigo may drip onto the floor, so don’t hang them over a new carpet.
If there are creases you want rid of, set your iron to a high temperature setting but use steam and preferably a cloth between the denim and the iron to prevent shine.